- To provide garden beds for individuals, families, or groups that are unable to garden in their area due to restrictions, finances and community rules.
- To serve our community by allowing donations of unused produce.
- To offer classes on topics such as canning, preserving, cooking, seeding, herbs and their medicinal properties, and more.
- To provide opportunities for positive social interaction and foster lasting relationships.
- To nurture curiosity and provide hands-on learning opportunities for children by providing gardening space for use by youth programs and schools.
- To create a beautiful garden environment for enjoyment not just of the community but for the plants, birds, and other wild life.
- To enjoy growing together.
Rules and Regulations
40 Plots Available
Make sure to apply early and save your spot!
But now, O Lord, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And we all are the work of Your hand.
The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun. To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul.
I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.
There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.
Grand Opening Event 2022
Date july 24
First Work Day Event
We have officially put out our banner and our flower pot fundraising has been a success so far, raising over $900. A generous donation of fencing was given to us and we have acquired a picnic table. Luis has also gotten quite a few pledges from different companies. The first official work day has been planned, come and join us!
We will be having our Fall Fun Day on Saturday October 20th. We will be starting at 3 and going to 5 PM. Pastor Kay is heading this up. We will have some fun games for the kids and something good to eat! Come and join us!
Our next men's breakfast will be Saturday May 22 at 8 AM in the church fellowship room.